Bathroom renovations can be a great way to showcase some of a person's personality and style. There are many styles such as simple European style, Nordic style, light luxury style, and Chinese style, and most of them choose simple European style.
1. Choose your preferred overall color scheme for your bathroom that will make you feel relaxed, comfortable, and pleasing to the eye. Choose wallpaper or paint to match your color scheme, add texture to your walls, and add some wall decoration. Choose non-slip, easy-to-clean tiles in matching colors to lay a physical foundation for your bathroom floor, and the material selected for subsequent design can be more suitable.
2. Choose curtains wisely, choosing curtains or blinds that provide privacy while allowing natural light into the bathroom. Use mirrors to maximize the space in your bathroom, adding a large mirror or multiple mirrors that reflect light can make your bathroom feel brighter and bigger.
3. Go bold with your sink and faucet and choose a unique style that will make a statement in your bathroom. Measure your space and decide how to install your sink. Determine the type of installation by choosing how your sink will be installed. Choose a sink with enough holes to install faucets and other accessories. Choose sink materials that are durable, easy to clean, and complement your bathroom style. Choose a sink style that matches your bathroom style and offers enough space to fit your needs.
4. Keep your bathroom organized by adding shelves, baskets, or cabinets, and enhance your bathroom with elegant bathroom storage such as aromatherapy. Add a bench or stool for comfortable seating while relaxing in the bathroom tub.
5. You can choose an easy-to-clean and durable shower head. For example, the shower head of iShowerhead has a large water output and can clean the whole body very well; its materials are durable and recyclable, making it more environmentally friendly. For chandeliers and bathroom heaters, you can choose ones that go with your color scheme and are durable, adding elegance and warmth to your bathroom.